Fulfilling the obligation of a personal data controller, based on the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the UE L 2016 No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter: GDPR / General Data Protection Regulation) we inform you that:
1. The controller of personal data, i.e. the entity that decides for what purposes and in what way personal data are processed pursuant to Article 4(7) of the GDPR is Wielgosz & Partners Law Firm Limited Partnership (hereinafter: W&P, Administrator), Pl. Inwalidów 10, 01-552 Warsaw, KRS 0000337580; NIP 525-22-36-584.
2. The Administrator can be contacted on matters concerning the processing of personal data at the following email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. Personal data are processed for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
a. to respond to an enquiry made to the Administrator via the website – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, the consent of the data subject;
b. preparing and responding to requests for quotations, establishing terms of cooperation, concluding contracts – Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, where this is necessary for the Administrator to take action prior to entering into a contract at your (Mr/Ms) request or to conclude a contract;
c. the assertion of potential claims – Article 6(1)(f) GDPR the Administrator’s legitimate interest in being able to defend its rights.
4. Personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Administrator in the provision of legal assistance, entities providing services to the Administrator, in particular in the field of accounting, IT and hosting (storing the website and data for the Administrator).
5. Personal data may be kept until:
a. withdraw consent if the data are processed on the basis of consent, whereby withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
b. for the duration of the co-operation offer and/or the concluded contract, and thereafter for the period resulting from archiving regulations and the statute of limitations.
6. Providing data is voluntary, however, the consequence of failing to provide data will be the inability to contact you, respond to your message, present an offer or conclude a contract.
7. When you use our website, some data is collected automatically, such as your IP address, which may indicate the country, city or other geographical area where your device is located, the path of your visit to our site, your browser data or your domain name (the Internet address that tells us the device you are using to visit us). Some of these can be disabled by the User by blocking cookies in the browser.
8. Your personal data will not be subjected to automated processing, including profiling, by the Administrator.
9. As a User you have the right to:
a. access to the content of your personal data;
b. to rectify the data, if the data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete;
c. request the Administrator to delete the data;
d. request the Administrator to restrict data processing;
e. data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data supplied to the Administrator and to have them transferred to another administrator, in the case of data processed with consent;
f. to object to the processing of data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
g. to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of the alleged breach of the GDPR;
h. withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal).
a. session cookies: temporary files, stored on the end terminal device until the end of a given browser session, after which the stored information is permanently deleted from the memory of the end terminal device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the end terminal device;
b. persistent cookies: files stored on the end terminal device until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the end terminal device does not cause their deletion from the end terminal device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the end terminal device. However, persistent cookies containing a unique identifier belong to the category of personal data and are therefore subject to current data protection legislation.
2. The Internet browser usually allows the storage of cookies on the end terminal device by default. However, the User has the possibility to make changes in this regard and, consequently, to restrict, define the conditions for storing or disable access to cookies on his device. The Internet browser allows to delete cookies or to block them automatically. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
a. creation of statistics which help to understand how users make use of the website, which enables improvement of the structure and content of the website and its configuration, including: adjustment of the website’s content to users’ preferences and optimisation of its use; recognition of the end device and its location and appropriate display of the website;
b. to remember the history of your visits to the website for the purpose of recommending content;
c. the correct configuration of selected functions of the website, enabling in particular the verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
d. ensuring the security and reliability of the website.
5. The Administrator may also use external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data (reporting on the interaction of website users) through analytical tools: Google Analytics [in this regard, the administrator of the cookies is Google Inc. with its registered office in the United States of America, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, 94043].
6. Each user has the possibility of blocking the transfer of data about their visits to the Website to Google Analitycs – by installing a browser add-on that blocks Google Analitycs. This add-on is available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=pl
7. Details of how Google Analytics collects and processes data can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=pl